Thursday 29 May 2008

Effing Airports and Bintang

Once again these very nice people at JJ Royal Cafe are allowing me Tobacco, Bintang and Internet before my flight. Off to Adelaide, Australia for business meetings, unfortunately not getting a chance to sight see in either Sydney nor Melbourne where I have friends..

Such is life, will post when I can, but on a plus, my Singapore - Sydney flight ticket says "Main Deck" - Aces, this can only mean the Airbus A380....

Looking forward to it and I'll report back if it as good as they say.

Back shortly!

1 comment:

  1. You poor Bastard, going too Adelaide. I had the misfortune of living there briefly, never again!!
    Don't get too ecited with the A380 it is just another plane, unless you can manage a suite. I did a post back in early April on the build quality problems with the cabin finish. But, hey like they say a change is as good as a holiday (with the exception of Adelaide that is)

    ReplyDelete