Monday 21 January 2008

Romance in the Tropics

As I lay on my bed, thinking about you, I feel this strong urge to grab you and squeeze you, because I can't forget last night.

You came to me unexpectedly during the balmy and calm night, and what happened in my bed still leaves a tingling sensation in me.

From nowhere you appeared and shamelessly, without reservations, you laid on my naked body...you sensed my indifference, so you applied your hungry mouth to me without any guilt or humiliation, and you drove me nearly crazy while you drained me.

Finally I went to sleep. Today when I woke up, you were gone - I searched for you but to no avail; only the wildly disordered sheets bore witness to last night's events. My body still bears faint marks of your ravishings, making it harder to forget you.

Tonight I will remain awake waiting for you. . . . .







With a can of Fly Spray - Fucking Mosquito!!!

2 comments:

  1. I left the facking balcony door open two nights ago and the same fracking mosquito monster is whizzing across my living room...at no extra cost! The monster buzzes near my ears at night. The next evening, I think I caught him/her by slapping my remote control against my ankle whilst it was presumably slurping my sweet blood. I think it's dead because the air is silent again, but no guarantees.

    Bluddy mosquitoes! No such thing as a free lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funnily enough, no gender problem here, if it was drinking your blood, it was a female, males dont bite!

    ReplyDelete