Monday 14 January 2008

The Paranormal Hotel

You may have noticed on the Links I have listed at the left hand side that I have included a link to the "Paranormal Hotel".

I lived in Dubai for almost 18 years and was reluctant to leave, however, Jakarta suits me now.

Dubai, for the most was pleasant but expensive and if you were lucky, you got an apartment with a good view...

Photobucket

There was a mixture of shopping both old and new, the Souk was always one off my favourites ....

Photobucket

But for me, it was the Pub. The Panorama Hotel had a bar called Jockey's, beer was reasonably cheap but it was essentailly a knocking shop. The Paranormal Hotel website is a tribute to this bar and I found some old photo's which sort off describe how bad it was...

First there was the Birthday cake in the Shape of a Chinese Hookers arse!

Photobucket


Pictures removed as someone complained! They were however typical of earlier days in the Paranormal!

2 comments:

  1. Since you mentioned "dubai" and "cake", my blog is worth a mention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've linked Princess (it seems to get updated more often)and this will let people jump between your other two blogs from there.

    ReplyDelete