Tuesday 5 August 2008

On returning home....

I arrived home from Thailand last Saturday about lunchtime and since the family were still in Pattaya there did not sem to be any sense in going straight back to an empty house.

I had recieved an SMS from the owners of the Apa Kabar (Pub) who reminded me that last wekend was the Kemang festival, and, Apa Kabar is situated directly opposite the music stage on the section of the road called Kemang Raya which was closed to traffic.

I remembered how much fun the Saurday afternoon session is, sitting in the shade off the bars carpark, dining (read imbibing heavily on Bintang)and headed straight for the pub.

Bollocks, I had forgotten to recharge the battery on my camera and only got about 5 or six shots...note to self, invest in a spare battery!

Photobucket

An Achenese Folk Troupe.

Photobucket

Having fun while vending ones wares.

Photobucket

Scaring the shit out of the children.

Photobucket

With the help off a few off ones friends......

Cannot wait until next year........

1 comment:

  1. make sure you've batteries for the mass circumcision thing next week. Surely, it's worth documenting?

    ReplyDelete