Tuesday 5 August 2008

Bizarre Bazzar

I got home last night and there was one of the usual bits of paper from the Residents Association with an invitation to a celebration to be held in a nearby Park.

I almost ignored it because it was in Bahasa Indonesian....

Photobucket

Then my eagle eyes spotted the translation, I read the document, realising that it was unlikely that I would attend and then.....I read the last paragraph!

Photobucket

WTF!!!!!!

I think I will definately avoid this one, but, if you hear the collective scream of hundreds of Indonesian boys from South Jakarta on the 23rd of August, I am sure you will now know exactly what caused it....

6 comments:

  1. This CAN NOT be real!!!!

    You are taking the piss!!!!

    I will have to report you to the "truth in bloging" commission.

    Stop it

    I nearly wet myself, not pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Afraid it is 100% for real.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bloke who is wielding the knife is doing the job for IDR100,000 plus tips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is what I meant to post rather than the gobful of obscenities. Sorry about that.
    ................
    Our Kid had it done last month in time to miss the first few days of his new school. He spent a long time with his legs apart on his bed and me thinking that it was his choice.

    At least it gave 'Er Indoors an opportunity to share the joy with the neighbours who all got given a boxed meal to celebrate our good fortune.

    Thinking of legs apart, as one does, is the scissors job why guys on buses and in mikrolets never sit with their knees knocking?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you had kept the original J, so much more descriptive!

    ReplyDelete