Friday 22 February 2008

Other places I visit! (Dont ask me why)

Among the comments posted recently, a certain Treespotter was peeved as he was not mentioned in the essay on Biofuels. There was a very good reason for this, I really do not know where to begin with this guy.

Tree, likes to tell it all, warts and all, his highs and lows are printed, his loves, his travels, he thankfully stops short off descriptive essays on his seminal fluids but I'm sure he'll get around to that.

Oigal at Greenstump has him linked as "Places that make you MMMMM..Say What??" and I am unsure as to how I would categorize him.....

This image was promted by a comment he made about all Expat Bloggers within Indonesia being Penguins, thankfully this was one of the "cleaner" images that could have been submitted

Photobucket
The Da Vinci Penguin on Acid

Make your own mind up. Here....

Treespotter

1 comment:

  1. yay!

    wats seminal fluid? You sure i haven't done that?

    Have to check now....

    ReplyDelete