Sunday 17 February 2008

As an aside....

I have noticed recently people actually posting comments which is a good thing, I try to respond if required within a day.

However, I posted a comment on Greenstumps Blog the other day as there has been some controversy here in Indonesia regarding Anonymity in Blogging.

Oigal, bless him responded on his blog with this endorsement.

"Dilli, Thanks! For me, reading your post is a bit like smoking cigars in the lounge bar..I know I shouldn't do it as it against good taste, but I enjoy it. Call one of lifes guilty pleasures if you will."


You can see more of what he has to say at Greenstump which is linked to the left. (PS, he does not hold back, most unlike (sic) any Australian I have met.)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Mate,

    Although I am concerned you have misrepresented my shy, retiring, reserved cultured nature..anyway I am off to enjoy one of lifes guilty pleasures (and I don't mean 4 hours at Delta's, one of the finest places to enjoy a cigar)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am somehwat concerned that I may have mixed you up with someone who gives a f*ck!

    Please accept my apologies for any distress incurred.....

    ReplyDelete