Friday 17 October 2008

In Memorium - Ray White

Sadly a very good friend of mine died in Dubai on Thursday. Ray was one of a kind, gentle hearted, always laughing and always willing to help anyone in whatever way he could.

Even though I have not seen him in four years, he always lurked in the back of my mind as the kind of guy you thought was always just around the corner, ready to have a beer and a laugh.

My condolences to his family and to "wee Hazel"


Ray, you were probably the happiest bastard I ever met!

RIP

Photobucket

The above picture was taken @ 1990 where Ray proudly displays a T shirt he stole from me, I'm not very sure if I ever got it back. Not a bad lad for a Geordie!

2 comments:

  1. I tagged you to do a boobs post.
    read my latest post here for more info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We said farewell to Ray yesterday (6th November) in Whitley Bay,all the old bikers remember him well.Sadly missed.Had a drink in the Briar Dene after.
    Remembered by Steve, Ben, Geordie,Tex, whiff,Alan
    and many more.

    ReplyDelete