Friday 11 July 2008

Holy Shit

Stat Counter has gone crazy, hundreds of hits today, then I looked at the links, appears that Mak Erot died two days ago, some website in the USA has reported on Indonesia's grandmother of Penis extension and I get bombarded because of an earlier posting....

And, thank you to the dirty fuckwit motherfucker shithead thief that stole my Bose Noise canceling Headphones, iPod and Tunetal recorder this morning. SQ 953 was not busy from Jakarta to Singapore this morning and neither were the roads from Pondok Indah to the airport, so I grabbed the earlier flight.

Got off the plane and I was not even off the jetway when I realised I has left my "audio/visual" kit in the seat pocket. Got back on board and guess what, stolen.

You sad sick motherfucker naughty person...I hope you choke!

Ah well, replacements bought in Terminal Three's Apple Store but I did not really need to spend S$ 1,000 today!

3 comments:

  1. S$1000 spend, bugger I need to get me a better paid job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone nicked ya gear? :( Shit, those headphones cost a bomb, I've been lusting after some. (Also need to get a better job)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are very nice....but dont tel the misses.

    ReplyDelete