Thursday 10 July 2008

Bugger, Bugger, Bugger

It's been a bugger of a week, a trip to Sumatra, scurrying around to get a Chinese Visit Visa (a lot more difficult than before due to the Olympics, funny I thought it would have been easier) and getting on with "fings" in general.

Off to China today until next Wednesday, a day back in Jakarta and then 18 days in Thailand.....bugger, bugger, bugger!

On the plus side, my daughter was tasked with recording, either on audio or video with one of her parents reading their favourite poem...

Here is the result!

The Walrus and the Carpenter



Oh, and regarding the link on the left - Top Scotish Websites - there canot be many computer literate bastards in Scotland as it proclaims me to be Number1.

How that can be achieved with 3 visitors I have no idea.. Do me a favour and click the fucker to make the visit numbers better.....

Back soon!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Dilli, seems the only way to make a scotsman interesting is to relocation the bugger to another country. I see "number two" is in Japan.


    Congrats on your lofty award, I'm a little jealous actually!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dilli, may I ask if you have a kilt here in Jakarta??

    ReplyDelete
  3. GJ,

    Hardly an honour nor a real award, but keep clicking to keep the #1 spot and...

    yes, I have three, but one does not belong to me (long story) one of these Kilts was actually featured on Metromad last week...

    Batik Day today?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's good news, may need a fav towards the end of the year. Before the Scottish Ball time, did you attend last year?? I need to have a kilt made but have no pattern.

    ReplyDelete