Sunday 9 March 2008

China Visit

I really should have posted stuff since I got back from China and kept this sites momentum going, but, I got caught up in work, preparing to submit bids and getting ready to leave for Thailand (next Saturday).

This visit to China was OK, managed to find a Steakhouse which had Knives and Forks, saw Dahzou in the sunshine and other bits and pieces... but, on arrival in Beijing I soon discovered that China's commitment to air quality during the Olympics may not be as strong as they claim (Mind you, it was minus 3 degrees C that morning)

Photobucket

As I mentioned, Dahzou actually looked OK with the sunshine...

Photobucket

One of the meetings took place in another hotel from the one I was staying in, the windows of the conference room looked onto a families "Pantry". In this area there were various foodstufs (Chicken, Sausages and other undefined "things" ) were hung out apparently to keep fresh... Now ask yourself, would I eat here?

Photobucket

The usual fuckwittery reigned supreme, the scariest being the Motorway...

Photobucket


Never mind, dont need to go back for at least another six weeks.....

No comments:

Post a Comment