Monday 9 January 2006

Ho Hum - Back Again

Was it truly a month ago since I last entered anything of note. In honesty, even although I have been busy I really should have made the effort to keep updating. In defence, I did spend some time in Thailand (Could tell you all about it but I would have to kill you after) and spent some time in Kalimantan (Borneo) but these are lame excuses.

January finds Jakarta in a similar state to what is was when I left, a veritable shithole (mostly)although the Indonesian state of mind has degenerated with an increase in the amount of "Lupa" - I forgot! Lupa allows for almost everything to be explained. If you did not do what was requested - Lupa!, did not come to work - Lupa! As I said, Lupa covers everything and worse, is considered an acceptable response.

Onyways, on with the monologue and an update on the pictures.......

No comments:

Post a Comment