Saturday 14 January 2006

Bonking on the B'roo

Business is booming at a Jakarta brothel next to a dole office which is offering a special discount rate for the unemployed.

The owners of "P.T Yer Nat King Cole" brothel have introduced special rates of just Rupiah 75,000 for the country's growing number of jobless men.

Jobless Sujipto Fuckwit, 48, said: "Before I could only have my fun once every couple of months, if that. But now I can go twice a month for a rock-bottom price, and the quality of the service still remains the same."

Nia, one of the brothel's employees, said: "Monday was always a slow day and we never used to have more than three clients. But this Monday we have already had twenty.

She added: "The dole office is right next door and people are literally bursting in. We give them the same service, just without the long talks that we usually do to get a client going. At that price we can't afford to waste that much time."

1 comment:

  1. Heh heh - I haven't had me Nat King Cole for a while, but then I'm married, so thats OK. I'm not sure that this expression is used anywhere but NE Scotland. I once said it to a Glaswegian and spent the next week having to explain. Must go - time for a J Arthur.

    ReplyDelete