Sunday 2 August 2009

On doing F*ck all

It's that time of the year again, an opportunity to get back to the house and do absolutely nothing. After all the shit in Jakarta during July I really thought I'd better get my head down and clear my desk up to ensure nothing would linger and haunt me during my vacation.

I managed to achieve this and last Friday used a chunk of airmiles to upgrade my economy class ticket to a business return and buggered of to Thailand where I am now typing from the garden and looking forward to two weeks of virtually nothing.

Ice cold beers, shorts and flip flops, great roadside food and a huge sense of "smug" are the order of the day for the foreseeable future. I reckon the only thing that would piss me off is if Krakatoa blew the big one and I was not there.......

Later!

3 comments:

  1. Dilligaf,

    If Krakatoa does go balistic then you will probably hear it from there anyway. Enjoy the break you lucky bastard.See you at the PI Office when you get back.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..jalan-jalan terus nih..seru banget
    DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really do not believe that you're there sitting in the garden and doing 'virtually' nothing.
    nope. don't buy that.

    have fun!!

    btw: i've a penguin on site! for you!

    ReplyDelete