Saturday 29 November 2008

Jailhouse Rock

Forget Indonesian Idol, I’ve got the inside scoop on the road to stardom…Kill People.

Indonesia’s very own gay serial killer, currently standing trial for the murder of 11 people and then dismembering them managed to get a recording contract while in the “nick”
Photobucket


The album deal, arranged through a mysterious “Mr John” will contain Indonesian Songs and cover versions of tracks by :”The Killers”, Dr. Hook and Slash from Guns ‘n Roses.
 The album is due for release next month,  “I was offered a recording contract by Mr. John and I have signed it,” Ryan was quoted as saying. Who “Mr. John” is was not clear, but Ryan said he has already begun recording and did not give further details.
Now, once again, correct me if I am wrong, I understood gaol was a place for punishment, (OK, he is innocent until proven guilty) but, how the shuddering fuck can you get a recording system inside the penitentiary and “mix them tracks”

As if that was not enough the Ringtone business has picked up here with a song recorded by Imam Samudra (one of the deceased Bali Bombers) shot into the charts as Indonesia’s most popular ringtones.

The track, recorded shortly before his “change of state” was recorded, that’s right; you guessed it – on death row.

The two minute long song is believed to have been recorded on a mobile phone by someone visiting Samudra in prison, a short time before his execution.

Music Video, well, emm, err yes, they have that as well. The song is being shown YouTube with lyrics and picture overlay of graphic images from after the execution.

Cracking stuff, Indonesia strikes again.

Anyway, how does the man in the street view this……

"This ring tone in my phone is my form of honouring them," Fajar Fuckwit from a leading local newspaper.
The idiot carries on…

"The bomber's executions only light up the spirit of others to keep struggling for Islam. Plus the bombers died with a smile on their faces."
With a chorus off..
I am a martyr. 

I am a martyr.
 

My eyes are closed
 

My chest is wounded.”
 
I can really see this one getting to number one!
So guy’s and gal’s, if it’s stardom you want, forget the agents, go for a life of crime, preferably with multiple victims and success can be yours….

3 comments:

  1. Yes, prison is a place for punishment, so how did old Harworth Hoare who won £8 million on the lottery while in gaol get away with it?
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2497658/Rapist-and-lottery-winner-Iorworth-Hoare-in-legal-bid-for-his-money.html

    Also interesting is the fact that someone was arrested for one of Ryans crimes and was only recently released when DNA evidence was made available.

    Yes, it's a bit odd here, but after your Xmas visit to the UK, you will realise how you could never go back to live in the UK, know matter how much money you had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I know about the UK thing already....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's worse now, unfortunately I may be forced a visit around the 19th myself, I've tried everything, including feigning death to avoid it but....

    On the plus side, my second batch of 'K' has achieved 9% and is ready for bottling , I think I have the recipe sorted now, and it works out at about 9000rp a litre.

    ReplyDelete