Friday 13 June 2008

Three Fools

There is a very interesting fellow called Valin whom I communicate with occasionally who was the driving force behind my feeble attempts at animation. He is also responsible for the Animated Dilligaf on the left hand side.

I got a message from him regarding YTMND (You the man now dog) a website for graphics/music posts and discovered that he had used one of my tracks on it...

Three Fools



Edit...two tracks

Mindaround



Hats Off to Valin, you can see more off his stuff here.......(He is the man on the April section with the wierd eyes)

Lookknowhere



Brilliant!

1 comment:

  1. How vey kind of yyou for your interest ! You know that I dig your music and am a big fan of your talents ! Keep making more music for the sake of inspiration !

    Valin

    ReplyDelete