Sunday 30 December 2007

End of the Year

And as usual, all the things I said about keeping things updated went to shit.

December was pretty busy, basically because I only had 17 days of work and then headed off to Pattaya for a well deserved holiday. I had been meaning to take time and fill in the blanks from the year but, again, lethargy and alcohol licked in and I found myself enjoying doing nothing.

It was also a year when my age became apparent with the infrequent e-mails I recieved from home bearing mostly messages about people who had died......

Willie Wyatt and Malcolm McIlraith, it was good to have known you!

Another friend (Stu Who, a Scottish stand up comedian) put a posting on his webspace about Malcolm, the link is below and the photo's are Malcolms.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=61187679&blogID=342588056

So, this Hogmanay I'll try to finish off the year with what a photo edition from Thailand. There may be some chronological variation here as some of these photo's are a bit older, but I thought there was enough for a decent Mega Post!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment