Friday 19 September 2008

Laziness, Coffee Cups and Respectable Members

Sorry, been lazy. Ramadan gets you that way. Never mind, only ten days to go and then I can enjoy beer in a glass rather than drinking from coffee mugs!

I was checking through photographs that I have taken recently and one quite appealed to me. On my last visit to China I had to get an offer printed for submission to my customer and in the print shop window there were examples of the type of design and print capabilites offered.

There was one for a massage parlour which stuck out.........

 Photobucket

Being politicaly correct I shall refrain from any comments about the respectable members size!

In other news, I see the standards in my hotel had improved!

Photobucket

And I am sure the Chinese Authorities knew I was in town...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment