Sunday 18 November 2007

Marsh Arabs at De Hooi

There's a new bar opened not far from the house and is pretty convienent being 300 metres away (Staggering Distance)

It's Dutch management (from the same stable as Bugils, Eatern Promise, Cazbar and One Tree) named it De Hooi, which is apperantly cloggie slang for "A roll in the hay"

It does however (myself excepted) attract some strange individulas, mostly American teachers form, the Jakarta International School.

I was in De Hooi the other night and there was this guy holding forth about Marsh Arabs.

I can’t remember if he was for or against them, but he was pretty steamed up about it.

I’m supposed to worry about Marsh Arabs now, am I, on top of everything else?

Sod that. So I said, “You ever met a Marsh Arab, cunt?”

He hadn’t, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment