Saturday 25 August 2007

Long Story - The Office Mug


Got to the office, made coffee and proceeded to get my morning caffiene fix!
AAaargh, sugar, fucking loads off it, some other bastrad had used my mug and it had not been washed properly!
Cleaned the said mug and waited for the Office Boy to arrive.
On his arrival I ensured that he saw me get my knob out and wipe it around the inside of the mug!
As planned, he told everyone, I was confident that no-one would ever use my mug again!
The best laid plan's etc etc came undone when I got a delegation of (muslim) female staff demanding that this mug never be allowed into the kitchen again as they did not want their own "mugs" infected.
Bollocks! Had to buy a new mug!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gaff, I enjoy your blog while trying to improve my english.

    ReplyDelete