Friday 22 June 2007

Fuck Me...Three Months - Nae Posts!

Lazy bastard as always, I have been meaning to get around to updating "fings" but just did not do it!

I have in all honesty been busier than fuck and been travelling a fair amount, Singapore, China, Malaysia, Sumatra etc, but their is no excuse for terminal slothdom.

I recieved a comment from a fellow Jakarta Blogger "Jakartass" ( http://jakartass.blogspot.com/) which has spurned me into action after hitting the "guilt" button!

"DILLIGAF is Scottish, has been here for a year or so and, although he hasn't blogged for a couple of months, his appraisal of Jakarta in his early days here is refreshingly blunt."

High praise indeed, so its about time I started filling in some of the gaps over the last few months.

The postings will be in no strict order, chronlogically disfunctional, but, hopefully worth a view.....

Enough prattling, start posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment