Saturday 25 February 2006

Been kind of lazy for a week or two

Blogger has ben pissing me about and there is a lot of stuff which never got posted. Although it sucks, it's better than nothing.

On the flip side, went to the A1 Racing in Sentul with Team Kemang, went to Hogfest 2006 (a Charity do organised by men on bikes with big belt buckles and presumably small willies) and learned how to post music onto the webste.

I refuse to post Bary Manilow (you know what I mean DSSA-I see you peeking at the site from work) however, you need a real quick connection (Dedicated or ADSL) to get the flippin' thing to work properly.

The tunes are mine, some samples are used, some real playing and mostly computer mixed. (If its good enough for the Rolling Stones its good enough for me).

Ah well, better get back on and post some more.......

No comments:

Post a Comment